Welcome to Massachusetts Health Care Training Forum (MTF)
The Massachusetts Health Care Training Forum (MTF), is a program sponsored by MassHealth, in partnership with Commonwealth Medicine, UMass Chan Medical School.
Who We AreMTF began in November 2003 for the purpose of communicating accurate, timely information related to MassHealth operations, programs, and services to staff of health care organizations and community-based agencies. Currently, MTF uses a range of communication methods to reach health and human service workers in various fields to communicate state public health insurance related program and policy information, as well as information about related state programs. Stay connected and updated through program updates/e-mail communications, quarterly virtual meetings, a program website which features several resources and tools, including a growing number of state program webinar opportunities.
Who participates in MTF?
- eligibility, enrollment, and outreach staff;
- community agency employees;
- hospital and CHC billing/claim and financial-counseling personnel;
- health care advocates; and
- anyone wanting to learn more about State public health insurance programs.
- Receive convenient, high-quality training by experts to help you work with MassHealth and other public assistance programs, policies, and procedures.
- Have access to continuing education on emerging topics and other EOHHS programs.
- Get regular MassHealth updates featuring time-sensitive information and resources.
- Get meeting handouts, FAQs, and other resources.
- Network with colleagues to problem-solve and identify resources to better serve your MassHealth population.