Massachusetts Health Care Training Forum (MTF) is a partnership between MassHealth and the Training and Education office. The Training and Education office is a unit of Commonwealth Medicine, part of the UMass Medical School. MTF provides accurate and timely information relating to MassHealth and other public assistance programs, to staff of health care organizations and community agencies that serve MassHealth members, the uninsured, and underinsured. The MTF also provides participants the opportunity to ask questions and make suggestions regarding MassHealth policy and operational changes.
Why Participate in MTF?
- Receive convenient, high-quality training by experts to improve staff’s ability to work in accordance with MassHealth and other public assistance programs, policies, and procedures.
- Discuss important issues face-to-face with MassHealth and other state agency representatives at one of four regional meetings.
- Have access to continuing education on emerging topics and other EOHHS programs.
- Receive regular MassHealth updates featuring time-sensitive information and resources.
- Access resources, such as MTF meeting handouts, and FAQs.
- Network with colleagues to problem-solve and identify resources to better serve your MassHealth population.